A couple Saturdays ago I had a couple of less successful drone flights with Rodan139 than I was hoping for. One was my messup with a battery charging situation that I mismanaged. The other one I cut short because of tourists. Ugh! Tourists!
Have a look at what I did get:
I’m trying to make a concerted effort to take the drone out once a week, before the weather makes it impossible to take it out. For example, this week was extremely windy, but I was able to take it on a brief flight on Saturday down by the Des Moines River. I have a couple targets I want to get before the weather gets nasty. But one is really hard to get to, but I have a plan. We’ll see how it works out.