This huge collection of photos was found in the folder called 01-01-08:
I don’t know if it the holidays or recently seeing some old friends, or a recent death to a close relation of a very close friend or if it is just because it is that time of year, but this particular walk down memory lane made me particularly nostalgic.
1. A time when I stayed up late enough to do night photography.
2. A time when some of the people on the chili scoring sheet still worked at the computer mine.
3. A time when the computer mine had the old set up and not the cube farm setup.
4. A time when Vest could grip a toy gun with 10 fingers. Too soon?
5. A time when Symposium was still a thing.
6. A time when my beanie collection was so wanting.
7. A time when I was stuck at work after dark on holidays. Which is crazy because I always hated that.
8. A time when we could actually turn the lights off at work.
9. A time when being a piece of human debris made you ineligible for political office, rather than eligible for a cabinet position.
But when I wasn’t feeling all melancholy, by adding this images to the Photography 139 SmugMug Gallery, I was able to restore the following old timey blog posts:
Next Saturday’s stroll down memory lane will involve a broken mirror at the very least.