There is quite the eclectic collection of pictures in the folder 06-28-08.
There are pictures from Ames on the Half Shell. The Box Brothers are the band.
There are pictures of the WHO Tractor Ride.
There are pictures of the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
And finally, there is a picture of the most accurate nickname I was ever given.
The Intimidator mailing label was on a gift subscription to American Photo magazine from Steph. I had that nickname because 98% of the people that I have managed in my life have been terrified of me. The other 2%? Fools.
Of course, there are more Box Brothers images than I care to share here. If you want to see more, you can click on the link below:
Ames on the Half Shell – 2008
By adding these images to the Photography 139 Photo Gallery, I was able to restore the following historic “An Artist’s Notebook” entries to their original glory:
Work Half Done
The Right Color Tractor
Next week’s walk down memory lane will involve a wedding where I was a 2nd shooter. I don’t know or even remember the name of the people that got married. However, if the other weddings I’ve done photography on is any indication, they are probably divorced now. That might have taken a dark turn, but #facts.