Life and work has been busy as of late, but I did want to draw some attention to pictures from a recent Road/Camping Trip that I went on.
You can see those pictures by clicking on the link below:
Backbone State Park – Road Trip
I might write on this trip in the future, but the important things to know are this:
- The Gunderburger is a full pound of meat.
- Spook Cave is the only boat cave tour in Iowa.
- 6 people went on the trip. We packed enough stuff for 20 people.
- Jay is afraid of waterfalls.
- Derrick knows his way around a burger.
- Sara earned her hiking badge.
- Shannon makes a mean biscuits and gravy.
- I need a new tent.
- We have gotten old.
I’m already looking forward to next year’s The Road Trip.